Wednesday, November 4, 2009

VISITING THE PKBP STUDENTS

Today I have done quite a lot of work in my room . So, at about 12 a handsome boy came to invite me to their special class PKBP . As other schools don't have this type class wow my school we are really lucky to have these students around . They are considered as entertainers and jokers . as my day comes to the end meeting these students is much as a medicine to my tiring mind.

I went down to the car park as their lasses are quite far from my working room . Do you all know how they welcome me .

Great they shouted TEACHER and with a great shocked I entered their room . Cute , sweet and sincere smiles they welcomed me . I was really touched as a teacher teaching for more than 20 years this is the first time I met such entertaining students . Never a second they felt sad waiting for the food to be served .

Their patients teachers and helpers told them to help themselves to the food what did they do.
they queued up for their turns really I was again touched. in my heart I said I could
not do this if only I were to be their teacher. God , You are so great Creater You create these children with such great teachers.

Then, they sat on the seats but not eating their food . What made this?Well their ustaz had not instructed them to enjoy the food.


just before I left he room I took out my left over DUIT RAYA and gave the 26 PKBP students some money which is considered as Hari raya gift for the.

How happy they were ...kissing the envelope with the Raya gift which was too small for others but so huge for the.Oh GOD!!! please give me more earning so that I can share with others.

Before I stepped out my feet we took some photographs using my phone camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment