Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thursday Morning

As usual I am always the last person to be in school compound but I am the first to be at the canteen .

I reached the canteen just to check what the Thursday special menu . To my appetite none interest me.

I ordered a cup of milo then I looked at my watch what a shocked it was 8am then left the canteen dashing towards the academic room to take the exam paper rushing to my class. As I was reaching the class I saw many classes were still without teachers. I walked towards the teacher's table and sat to my excitement of delivering the test paper one of my students said "teacher exam started at 9 am today"


I just looked at the paper and I took out my mobile t check with the examination department . The teacher in-charge said my time table was correct so what happened to the other classes....... np teachers and no paper.



30 minutes past all my students were engrosed doing the test cae ateacher just next to my class she then strarted the test . Pity the students they had to rush for time as interval will cme at 940am.



This is the duty of a teacher to do everything thatis not
done by other jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment