Friday, November 13, 2009

TUITION CLASS

Early in the morning , I usually benefit my weekend filled with teaching . As those who really know me i the teacher who teaches day and night. Very seldom that I feel my days
wasted without doing anything good not only to me but others.

However my day had become such a bad dream for me. After having taught thousands of tuition students today came a mischievous boy. upon reaching my tuition center, I saw many parents waiting to register their Pra Form 4 children. Thank God , many turned up and the classes started with Add Maths and Chemistry.

I myself , took the year 5 who are the 2010 UPSR candidates. I taught them English and Maths.

At 1015 , I let my class to have some refreshment just downstairs o my class the food is fine not very tasty but the price is just ok for the children who just have 1 or 2 ringgit as pocket money.


While all the students were having their food I took my chance to have a glass of drink there. Observing all the small children feasting on their 'nasi with ayam merah '.

After 20 minutes break I went back to the class and took all my bag and register to next class Form 2. When I opened my back to take a pen I realized all the money which I collected had been disappeared.

I hurried to the previous class trying to investigate tall e students . Then I suspected a big fat boy. He was stammered when I wanted to have a check in his bag.
To my shocked all the cash was kept in one of the pockets of his bag .

I held the boy and questioned . He denied it and said his friend had put into his bag . I then investigated the other boy as being told y that boy. Very shocking that the fat bay ad created such a clever excuse....to let him go

Do you all know how much ? I asked the class it was more than 500 ringgit. For me the amount didn't matter but the bad habit and being a lier at such an early age .
I then took the money an forgave the boy an I reminded myself to be more careful next time. This incident had happened 20 years ago and today really taught me a good lesson ..

No comments:

Post a Comment