Friday, November 6, 2009

TUITION

Today my day started as early as 6 am after managing my house chores I drove to my tuition center.I reached there at 745am .I unlocked all the 7 classes and ordered one of the early students to switch on the lights.

My eyes eyed at the shop which is just a stone throw opposite my tuition center. crossed the road heading to the foods served at the food corner. Then I felt like eating the nasi kerabu .I just chose the fried fish with some gravy.

I then took my plate of rice to a vacant table. Sitting for about 6 to 10 minutes I started eating the rice. usually I never like the nasi kerabu and to my appetite I ate
the whole plate of rice. After completing the rice which I felt a little bit salty then I looked at the ladies working in the shop . i thought they would come to take the order for my drink . OH!!!!! no they didn't pay any attention . So I stood up and got my hands washed at the small sink.


Then I again looked at the workers hoping that they would serve me drinks no...they ignored me again .. so my mouth felt salty and a bit hot . I went to the counter and paid for the rice and crossed the road to my tuition center without drinking.

I felt taht having money but it's valueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment