Sunday, November 6, 2011

FLYING FOX



HI ,


It was such along time i had forgotten about this blog , anyway I really missed writing .
So today I just wanted to share the activity I had about a few days back . I had taken part in the fling Fox show in my school . Anyway It was just for all novice flier. So did I.


Since it was Co-curricular day for my school , I just wanted to join the crowd . in the beginning it was quite fearful as the rope was tied up from the storey building to another block of my school

I braved myself and put on the safety helmet . I took my turn just after a 7 year -old boy . See what was me compared to the boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closing my eyes tight I recited "Bismillah .............." I could do it .


What a wonderful activity , I really enjoyed it and always looking forwards to flying again ...
So for those who never had an opportunity in flying DO TRY it is marvelous


No comments:

Post a Comment