Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My school environment.

I put this article of my work place is just to let others know what is special about my school.

The buildings are really far apart .For me an early fifties... teacher it is sickening , do you know what, why and other WH....

The first thing is I have to drive from the Form 1 block to the Form 5 if I don,t I'm going to miss at least 10 minutes or more , Just imagine if the class should only have 40 minutes so how much time could I teach?ok let's see the blocks



Another is my school has a big number of teachers so, parking is another problems. For me I never had my car parked under the parking lots . I choose to be always under the hot sun as I am always the last to be in school.


This is the parking for may car.



what is special about my school , yes the HALL really well used and maintained , very clean but not that big to fit in all the 1700 students during assembly the students hav to sit on the floor teachers too have to be seated on the plastic chairs at the side of the hall.

Yes this is the HALL , WE NAMED IT DEWAN MUNSYI.



Anyway, how small or big this schoo is I really glad to be part of the educators besides, I am at cloud nine to retire in this school soon ,

MY SPECIAL SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment